KOMP 92.3 The Rock Station has been rocking Las Vegas for over three decades. From current active-rock artists like Metallica, Godsmack, Three Days Grace, Shinedown, Foo Fighters to the grunge era of Nirvana, Soundgarden, Alice In Chains, Candlebox along with heritage rock artist of AC/DC, Motley Crue, Van Halen, Ozzy just to name drop a few.
With Las Vegas being the new home the the Las Vegas Raiders KOMP 92.3 is the broadcast affiliate for all play-by-play home and away games of the Raiders.
Local broadcasters add to the magic that makes KOMP so vibrant in the Vegas Valley from B.S. in the Morning, Middays with Sylvia and afternoon drive with Gooch who are all out in the community helping out local charities or taking in the latest concert or sporting event. KOMP 92.3 stays ahead of the local music scene with The HomeGrown Show with Laurie Steele every Sunday night where the likes of The Killers, Five Finger Death Punch, Imagine Dragons, Otherwise, Adelitas Way, Escape the Fate among others started.
The legendary KOMP 92.3 is the only place to find all your favorite KOMP Rock to fill your music appetite …. Rock You!
Radio Delivers Massive Reach In Real Time.
- Today Radio continues to reach more than 240 Million listeners every week, which is 93% of the population.
- Virtually all Radio listening is done in real time, giving advertisers control of message delivery.
- Radio reaches more people between morning and evening than any other medium and delivers messages just before they shop*.
- Radio reach and listening levels have remained big and consistent over the past 3 years for virtually every demo including young people.
- Far more people listen to the radio on a typical day than use Facebook, Google Web Search or YouTube**.
- Sources: Arbitron data from RADAR, PPM and Diary reports
*gfkMRI Media Day 2011 and USA Touchpoints 2012
**comScore and RADAR
Radio’s Thriving Digital Technology
Enables Interaction and Activation.
- Digital has expanded Radio’s reach and creative capabilities.
- Through Digital, Radio can further interact with its listeners enhancing audience engagement.
Mobile Apps, Facebook, Texting, Twitter, Online streaming, interactive listener programming, opt-in email databases, You Tube videos open digital doors for our listeners and advertisers and provide Activation.
- 70% of listeners said they follow their favorite personality and/or radio station on social media.
- 55% of listeners said they listen to their favorite personalities on computers or mobile devices when away from a radio.
*Source: USC, Annenberg School for Communication & Journalism, PSI Study released June 2012, Woodley, P. and Movius, L. People With a Favorite Radio Personality in Los Angeles
If you would like to learn more about advertising on Point97.1, please call or email:
General Sales Manager