Put on your lederhosen and join us for the only Oktoberfest in Henderson on September 29! In true German tradition, the event will include:
· Beer (of course!) pouring over 15+ different German and local beers
· Live polka dancing and bavarian music
· Brats, Pretzels, and more!
· Wear your lederhosen and enter the Costume Contest
· Beer Tasting Contest
· Beer Stein Race
· Stein Hoisting Competition
Admission is $20 per person and includes a beer stein, entrance into all the contests, and the first three beers! Additional beer and food will be available throughout the day. Must be 21 to participate in certain contests and to get a beer stein, but families are welcome to attend. Kids are free to enter but must be accompanied with a parent at all times.