Lotus Broadcasting is accepting applications for the following open positions:
Full-Time Account Executive. The role of the Account Executive is to generate and grow revenue from local and regional advertising accounts in order to meet sales goals. This position is considered an outside sales position, and requires that the Account Executive be out of the office more than 50% of the time conducting sales activities with clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish and maintain new station advertisers through prospecting and great client service
- Primary responsibilities will include cold calling, developing new accounts, writing proposals, coordinating commercial copywriting and production and ongoing billing collection.
- Build relationships and sell radio as a marketing solution to help clients meet their key business challenges.
- Follows up on sales orders and ensures client satisfaction
- Ensures sales orders are submitted and processed according to company policies and procedures
- May require visits to client offices and premises
- May require client outings to sports and other entertainment events
- Troubleshoot issues as necessary
- Provides weekly activity/call reports and other sales reports when required
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- High School Diploma is required, an Associates or Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience B2B/Outside Sales, with a demonstrated track record of meeting aggressive sales goals preferred. Broadcast sales experience is beneficial, but not critical.
- Must be a motivated and enthusiastic self-starter who is able to work effectively in a team environment and also independently.
- Strong Adobe Photoshop and MS Office skills (Power Point, Excel and Word) are desired
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills (Spanish a plus)
- Must be detail oriented
- Ability to work under deadlines and in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to travel
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements:
Office environment, some repetitive motion required. Requires travel to station events and client sites, valid drivers’ license is required with good driving record. Must have a reliable means of transportation and maintain current insurance and registration.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
All interested candidates please email Cover Letter, & Resume to Jobs@lvradio.com. Lotus Broadcasting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/H/V
Lotus is an equal opportunity employer, is dedicated to providing broad outreach regarding job vacancies, and to ensuring equal opportunity in employment and nondiscrimination in all its policies and practices, including employment. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.